As we act for trustees in bankruptcy, liquidators, administrators and receivers and managers of insolvent companies as well as individual debtors and directors of companies in financial difficulty, we have expertise in providing advice and representation in all aspect of bankruptcy and insolvency law.
Australink Alliance Lawyers & Migration Consultants can assist you with:
- Prosecuting and defending preferential claims by trustees in bankruptcy and liquidators of insolvent companies;
- Bankruptcy, including how to avoid it;
- Annulment of bankruptcy;
- Bankruptcy and effect on family home;
- Liquidation, voluntary administration, receivership, and advice concerning their appointment, duties, powers and responsibilities;
- Appointment of provisional liquidator;
- Urgent freezing order applications and anton-pillar orders;
- Statutory demands, bankrupt notices and prosecuting and defending winding up applications and bankruptcy proceedings;
- Directors’ penalty notices and entering into repayment arrangements with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) for unpaid debts;
- Advice on asset sale agreements with respect to companies in liquidation;
- Prosecuting and defending insolvent trading claims;
- Advice on directors’ liabilities for company debts.