Overview of our Services
- Advice on your eligibility for any Visa category
- Preparation of supporting documents
- Provide you all statutory documents
- Translations of documentation
- Certifying copies of documents
- Assist you with special conditions with every Visa Class
- Professionally prepare your documentation
- Monitor your case regularly
- Assist you to find investment and business partners
- Assist you with lifestyle and settlement matters in Australia
Australian immigration law is complex in the various aspects that need to be addressed when a person is applying for either a temporary or a permanent visa. They include such things as health, character issues and suitability or explaining the purposes of travel.
We have a broad and extensive experience in dealing with these matters and can assist the person even who holds a current visa.
We can also deal with visa cancellations as the department under the regulation is required to give notice of its intention to cancel the visa. If addressed competently and professionally, in most cases the department can be convinced to reverse its intention to cancel a visa.
Under the Migration Regulations and the Migration Act, entry into Australia must be sound by way of a reason to travel to Australia.
Each visa therefore, of which there are presently approximately 150 subclasses, represents the reason or purpose for travel to Australia. If the reason or purpose of travel to Australia falls outside of the subclasses of visas, then of course entry cannot be obtained.
Visas are formulated by way of temporary stay in Australia such as holidays, working holidays, student and business reasons as well as allowing for permanent residency in Australia.
We can assist you with firstly assessing and determining which type of visa is suitable for your purposes to enter into Australia, and then go onto assessing your potential for either temporary or permanent migration and highlighting the pitfalls that are likely to occur.
The information that we provide in our services exceeds and goes beyond the information that you may be able to obtain on the immigration website.